
Image from the last time we actually celebrated the New Year 2006/2007.
JANUARY
Professional family photos.
Brian continues his journey into solid foods.
FEBRUARY
10 year anniversary of Kevin and I meeting.
Brian started at Playgroup.
Shane moved out of home.
MARCH
I embarked on a Photo-a-day blog mission, and failed miserably.
Brian celebrated a lot of firsts, including first cold, shower, yoghurt, tooth.
APRIL
Did a lot of praying for Stellan, the little MckMiracle.
Celebrated Brian's first Easter.
MAY
A new favourite show and song took over our lives.
Celebrated my first Mother's Day.
JUNE
We celebrated a couple of very important birthdays, Brian's 1st and Kevin's 31st. And I made a couple of very special cakes, zucotto and Noah's Ark.
Brian and I flew to Melbourne with my family to visit my Grandfather.
JULY
We said goodbye to Pa.
I figured out that my phone can't send photo messages when I tried to send this to Kevin.
AUGUST
This little guy continues to bring us so much joy. He also made the leap into bigger boy nappies.
We finally found out what was giving Kevin's tummy so much grief.
SEPTEMBER
We revitalised our Friday movie nights with much more success.
I got a little addicted to making recycled cards.
I began to hug my little bro a little more often.
OCTOBER
Our niece Kayla was born.
Kevin and I went out alone!
I started to get excited about December Daily.
NOVEMBER
I loved the pre-Christmas excitement.
Kevin finished up with uni and started the long haul race to "go live day" with his work project.
DECEMBER
I had my second haircut for the year.
I committed to my biggest ever blogging commitment, 365 to 30.
Kevin's holidays have been the best ever Christmas gift.
Just another year hey Chook??
ReplyDelete