
Dear Brian
Happy birthday little guy. Today we are going to spoil you rotten so there is no doubting you will know that it's your special day.
We simply can't believe how quickly one year has gone. Just as we said in your card: "we can't remember life before you, nor do we want to". It's not that life wasn't fun before you came along, it's just that you make us happier than we ever knew was possible. I'm pretty sure I have laughed or the very least smiled with pride and joy EVERY SINGLE DAY since you were born.
You are a treasure and although it's best not to let you think that while you are growing up, deep down you will always know how special you are.
All our love
Mumma and Dadda.
P.S. Yes, I am going to be one of those Mum's that still sees you as my baby when you are 30!
just as we see you chook
ReplyDelete