Thursday, 29 October 2009

5 Minute Post

1. Thursday night is a good TV night, Glee and Rush.

2. I love, love, love that Brian likes to eat healthy. Today I tried to give him some store bought banana cake (full of preservatives and who knows what else), he wouldn't eat it. Last week I tried to give him a hot chip (fries), wouldn't eat it. I know this stage wont last long so I'm enjoying it while it's here.

3. Mother Nature threw a spanner in our Mum's group plans this week. Still no idea where we are meeting tomorrow, McDonald's is looking good.

4. It's starting... I'm too scared to admit it on Ali's blog but last years December Daily is stitting to my right with pages 1 - 13, 19, and 20 ready for pictures, journalling or ANYTHING! The rest of the pages, yet to be created. I had better do a much better job this year!

5. You can't do a post in five minutes, at least I can't anyways. I'm sooooo looking forward to bringing you some pictures again one of these days.

6. Glee has started.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard so much about Glee - I really need to tune in! x

    ReplyDelete