Sometimes when Simon laughs I chuckle and smile a little more than I normally do. Because he has this one laugh that is exactly like one his Dad does. And that same laugh is one that Kevin's Dad does too. I love the way this little trait has made it through the generations.
But the real reason I'm here today is to wish Kevin's Dad, Aurelle, Grandpa a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! This was the boys this morning singing you happy birthday. Simon loves "hip, hip, hooray" the best.
Someone took it upon themselves when asked to write "Happy Birthday Grandpa" to expand a little. "Man" comes from "birthday girl, birthday boy". So today you are the birthday man!

Wow that is so cute to get a greeting from my grandsons via the blog. The boys are growing up so fast. I am not sure how I laugh because I am to busy laughing at the time. Well that picture sure made my day. I will go out for dinner shortly to celebrate this big (60) event. Thanks for all the work put into this greeting. Thanking you all from the "Birthday Man".
ReplyDelete