| Someone got a dressing gown. Too cute! |
1. BAKE AND EAT A COBBLER
Although right now I'd settle for actually getting that apple crumble made, the one I've had planned for weeks!
2. TOAST MARSHMALLOWS
Wishing for indoor marshmallow roasters in Australia. Briefly searching for DIY options.
3. GO SWIMMING ü
Twisted, yes. We went swimming in an indoor heated pool on the weekend.
4. EVENING MOVIES, ALL SNUGGLED UP ü
Check. We are in the middle of being completely addicted to Downton Abbey. Last night we watched Season 3, Episode 4 with tea and a plate of little snacks (malt o milk biscuits, mini m&m's, marshmallows and cinnamon almonds) in hand. Simple joy.
5. ATTEND A SCHOOL HOLIDAY ACTIVITY
We usually always attend at least one, but I'm finding with Brian now actually at school, holidays are a rare commodity. We have much planned already and I'm working on a nice, relaxing balance. I still hope to fit one in during the second week.
6. BUY A NEW CARDIGAN ü
Found one, half price, neutral from Target. Perfect.
7. GO FOR A WALK
The beauty of winter here is that walking isn't a mean feat like it is in the summer. My energy is still low but I think the 3 of us are well enough to do this now. I've missed once a week walks to and from school.
8. VISIT THE CITY
I love to do this every few months.
9. GET MY HAIR CUT AND KEEP IT LONG
Keeping it long is a challenge for me. Right now I don't wear it down at all and that is not the point of my long hair.
10. GO STRAWBERRY PICKING
This has been on my want to do list forever. I'd really like to make it happen, especially as the kids are the perfect age.
What's on your list?
No comments:
Post a Comment