Sunday, 16 June 2013

Missing ...

... ice cream.  Sara Lee Caramel Peanut Brittle.  Forbidden when you cough.  I've tried and regretted it.

... talking.  To my parents, friends, anyone in general.

... walking.  I have been surprised by how much I struggle with a small walk while sick.

... Project Life.  My want to create and complete some pages is strong.  And mentally needed.

... my bed.  Sleeping in the spare room until I'm better.  Coughing and trying to hold it in so I don't wake Kevin does not make for a great night sleep.  Thankful for my own space during this time.

... my Sister In Law.  Feeling like we haven't chatted properly in a long time.  She's had her own things to deal with.  Hoping to fix that this weekend.
Loving ...

... that someone got a phone.  I think he ordered it 3 days before that month I gave him and he had it a couple of days later.

... the winter just a little bit more today.  Beginning to feel better changes everything.

... my appliances.  I'm always grateful for awesome machines that help me get my work done.

... the most expensive yummiest orange juice.  And the fact that being sick means I have good justification to keep buying it.  I think we might have just consumed our last bottle for this sickness season though.

... my boys.  Always.  Always watching them grow, helping them.  The stages.  Living in the moment with them every day because tomorrow is always a new moment.

... providing a single, simple act of kindness.  One that doesn't quite make sense to me, but doing it because I wanted to and I saw a need.


WRITTEN SATURDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment