
Source - because she is so darn shiny
and sparkly that I can't get a good
shot of her.
Meet my new phone - Google Nexus 4. She's awesome. And I'm happy to say that my embarrassing lack of knowledge about this whole Android/Smartphone world has ended. I'm in it, living it, loving it. I was as blown away as I thought I would be. There is something about finding out what you were missing out on is just as cool as you thought it might have been. All of a sudden those geeky sites that talk about phones, technology, apps and the jibber jabber I can't understand appeal to me. I've been reading way to many and enjoying it. I think I'm turning into my husband. Who, is completely and utterly jealous of my new baby. I'm pretty sure the ginormous crack in the screen of his tablet is about to get bigger or fall apart completely. I give him a month.
Very flash indeed. I have a iphone 4s and I love being able to look things up when I'm out and about,using the GPS in the phone, all sorts of handy things I love it. You won't know what you did without it. ;) I hope you had a wonderful mother's day Brooke. x
ReplyDelete