Thursday, 2 May 2013

Hello May


Answering phone calls and filling up our calendar for this month.  Weekends are fuller than I usually like but we will welcome it for a month of fun.

Signing up Simon to gym class.  We have done the rounds and decided on the best place for him.  I can't wait for the next session as he has adapted his days to include a few things he learnt last time.  Gorgeousness!

Starting the new month with a new phone.  Yay.  'She' (as I'm going with for now) is in the house!!  She's charging (possibly completed but I don't know how to tell), and waiting for Kevin to come home, sort her out and let me join the modern age.

Trying my best to not feel bad about booking my Mum (the babysitting Nanny) for too many days (possibly more) this month.  Everything has just happened to fall in these coming weeks.

Scheduling a few 'Daddy doesn't like' meals for when Kevin is away this month.  You are not missing out on anything Kevin.  We are talking veggie filled sausage rolls and kiddy meals that might get made a second time for kids snacks.  Last time he was away I tried a tuna mornay and loved it so much I've made it multiple times since.  My husband is now a converted quiche (modified) and tuna mornay eater.  What am I doing to you?!

Dreaming up my Mother's Day wish list.  Second year in a row Kevin is away for Mother's Day.  Last year was spent with the boys but out at a party for one of Brian's friends.  It was crazy windy and I struggled to help Brian join in and entertain Simon at the same time.  I really, truly appreciated my kindy-made gifts.  They still have pride of place.  This year I'm throwing myself a little party regardless.  I've got a practical wish list and a spoiling myself wish list.  One of those things will be mine.  I was trying to figure out how I could have a yummy breakfast without any cooking on my part or braving a cafe with two crazy kids and as luck would have it a friend has invited us for 'the perfect breakfast line-up' this weekend.  Awesome things have a way of working out.

WRITTEN 30TH APRIL, POSTED TODAY.  GYM CLASS = AWESOME.  MY NEW PHONE = AWESOME.  HELLO MAY FUN.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like lots of great things are happening this month. I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating mother's day and you got something special on your list:) My hubby is exactly the same about tuna mornay, and chick peas and lots of other things......;)

    ReplyDelete