Wednesday, 5 December 2012

He's Kinda Famous...

Brian that is.  Last month (29/11) we were sitting with excitement waiting for Brian's picture to come up on Giggle & Hoot (a tv segment on the kids channel in Australia).  It was a long time coming.  On 2nd July Brian and I decided he should send in a picture to the Giggle Gallery.  3 seconds later he had drawn his picture and handed it to me to post.  I thought there would have been more intent concentration and detail involved in a picture you were sending in to be on tv!

I prepared him that it would be a long wait til it was on.  It might be on by the time Nana is here, I said.  Still no word that it was going to be shown, I had to tell Brian that not everyone gets their picture on tv.  There are so many sent in.  I even went into detail such as we should do another one.  Something detailed and sparkly that would look great on tv.  Brian told people that his drawing wasn't chosen.  He didn't seem unhappy about it, just factual.

Then on 16th November we got a postcard telling us his picture would be on.  "It was good enough", Brian said.  (Break my heart).  We planned to be late for either school or swimming to be sure to watch it.  It may well have been the first time Nanny & Pop watched "ABC for Kids" (not Pops) with excitement.  And here it is (excuse the excited voices covering the sound):
 

1 comment:

  1. OMG How cool is that???!!! Good job Brian!!! Lots of love from all of us xxoo
    D

    ReplyDelete