Monday, 17 September 2012

While We Are Doing Updates On The Family ...

  • He is busy.  I'm doing my best to support.  I consider it part of my job description as he does it all for us.
  • Time at home is valuable.  He cleaned the shower a while back and I'm sure he was enjoying it.  Doing the normal at home things isn't something we do often.  When he's home it's about rest, sleeping, eating or taking a drive to the mountains.  
  • I love how he approaches raising the kids, teaching them and solving issues.  I credit Brian's good manners to Kevin teaching him young and being firm and consistent.
  • We are hanging for an 'us only' night out.  I think he might have grander plans than me.  I'd just like a nice meal and to sit and chat as adults.  Adults that are awake enough to function.  
  • I'm proud that he is doing something he has wanted to for a very long time.  It was a big decision because it's long term, expensive and means a major change of habits.  He's doing awesome and I know he will love the result.
  • He has planned a holiday.  I don't entirely agree with the finer details but he needs this.  We, as a family need this and I think it's the only time it will happen.
  • Even amongst the busyness he is finding time to smile and chat.  I value that.
  • He still loves me even though I rearranged his clothing drawers, moved the office furniture into a configuration he really hates and broke the washing machine.
  • We are different, we are the same.  No one knows us like the other does and we love each other every day.   

2 comments:

  1. Kegs is intrigued? What is Kevin doing that he has wanted to do for a long time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, chook! thank you for sharing such a lovely and special storey. can you clone him for me? hehehe xxoo kate

    ReplyDelete