That is cute.....Simon in deep thought...."when will I get to go to school like Brian" " when will I get out of the crib and be a big boy like Brian" "How can I get Brians toys and keep them..lol" "When will I be able to run faster than Brian if I hit him and need to get away". Life is so complicated when at such a young age.
We have that tent. :)
ReplyDeleteAunty Kerri wishes she had a tent like that sometimes... but they would still find me!!!
ReplyDeletethat is so cute! Kate
ReplyDeleteThat is cute.....Simon in deep thought...."when will I get to go to school like Brian" " when will I get out of the crib and be a big boy like Brian" "How can I get Brians toys and keep them..lol" "When will I be able to run faster than Brian if I hit him and need to get away". Life is so complicated when at such a young age.
ReplyDelete