Tuesday, 7 August 2012

What I'm Loving About This Winter

Less than one month left so here is my list:
  • Pyjamas - especially getting into them and lounging right before bedtime.
  • The sunshine is bearable and welcomed - embracing more outdoor time.
  • Warm drinks - I haven't bought our usual ridiculously expensive hot chocolate but I have had more tea and coffee this winter than possibly ever.
  • Mushy dinners - this season works so well for family meals including a one year old.  
  • Just do it outings - at 8:15am one morning I decided we would head to the art gallery.  Brian has been learning about artists at Kindy and is interested in every aspect.  We went and loved it.  Ekka plans are underway.
One of our outings.  Photo by Brian:


1 comment:

  1. I think I would have to agree with all of the above:) That's a great list of things that make you happy in winter. The weather has really been beautiful lately hasn't it, such a nice change from the miserable weather we had been having. x

    ReplyDelete