Have you ever thought about that? Why you take photos. Looking through photos recently I've noticed a big shift. I usually take pictures for the blog, but now I seem to be taking them more for Project Life. Interestingly the purpose of both is to document life. One is more about the words and thoughts and the other is about personal photos and their stories. It's a nice little reminder that things are always changing.
The above photo was taken for a different reason. I like to take photos of the gifts I give to people, before (and sometimes after) I wrap them. It's the best way to remember what was given. And in this case to remember the sizes. Especially because their new owners live overseas and sizing is a whole different thing over there.

I love how I take photos more often now that I've been blogging. These days I take some for blogging, some because my girls love a photo taken, to document my craft and the other day I took a photo of a random baby blanket because I liked the colours. Your idea about taking photos of what you buy is a good one, if you are ever short of ideas you can always look back on those photos you've taken for future gifts, very clever:) Have a wonderful Sunday and happy Mother's Day. x
ReplyDeleteMainly for keepsakes/memory logging :)
ReplyDeletewhat a great idea! i don't make enough use of my camera. I don't have a mobile with a camera either. sometimes if I'm out shopping, I think it would be convenient to be able to take a photos of items and their prices..in order to remember things. i used to enjoy photography more, I should make and effort to get back into it. Kate M
ReplyDelete