This photo doesn't do it justice. I pretty much live my life covered in the mess my boys create. I might just miss that one day. About once a week I get completely covered. The egg-fall from this made it onto the table to my right and the floor behind me. Awesome job Simon. And can you see the heap of it on his left foot?

Love it. I consider it a really good day if I leave the house with only a small amount of someone else's food somewhere on my body. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry Chook, but you will not have the opportunity to miss the 'mess'. Instead of cleaning it up off the floor, you will be there emotionally, physically and probably financially at some point to help clean up a mess they have created!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI remember another messy eater, chookespigaramus....
ReplyDeleteLook at those cute little feet:) Ahh the mess I remember it and Miss 8 is still a bit of a messy eater but since we've had Molly there's no more mess on our floors!! (lol)
ReplyDelete