I never thought a photo of my son screaming in his Great Grandmother's arms would mean so much:
It wasn't until I saw it on the computer that I realised it bared some major similarities to my favourite all time shot of my Nan and I:
The journaling reads:
Dear Nan,
I know you will kill me for putting this photo in here, but truth be known, I couldn't leave it out. It is my absolute favourite photo of you & me. It really captures a special moment in time - our first ever meeting.
What makes it even more special is I never knew this event was captured on film as this photo was hiding in an album of photos I thought were all before my time.
I love how we are completely unposed, me screaming, you in your dressing gown and both of us matching in pink.
Priceless!


Incredibly precious :)
ReplyDeleteLook at who is in the background photos
ReplyDeleteDon't you love scrapbooking for helping us to realize things like this??? x
ReplyDeleteAww I love this!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so very special Brooke. xo
ReplyDeletePRICELESS ! Just wish we could work on a picture with Kevin's nan and boys...it would be priceless too, but how cute it is you and your Nan in pink...LOL....
ReplyDelete