Friday, 14 October 2011

A New Family Member...

Actually we were lucky enough to gain two new family members when this little man surprised us all.  Welcome Natalie (we love you too) and welcome...

Samuel Nicolaas
Born Sunday 9th October at 4:44am
Weighing 3380g (7 pounds, 7 ounces) and 51cm long

Is that not the cutest little family photo ever?  Shane, Nat and Samuel are doing well despite the usual sleeplessness that goes with a newborn.  

We live 40 minutes away so we are all excited about our little boy cousins growing up together.  Just 4 months between Simon and Samuel.  I can smell trouble already!

5 comments:

  1. Nat has a beaming smile but Shane looks petrified!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that is beautiful:) Congratulations to everyone. It will be lots of fun having cousins over to play. I think it's nice when they are close in age, I bet there will be some great times to be had. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane was holding the precious cargo. When I wrapped Samuel I was too scared to touch him - thought I would break him! You would think I would be a little used to dealing with babies?!

    Catherine - I've only lived near my cousins for a short time so it will be great to see them grow up together. Boy trouble for sure though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is such a gorgeous photo. Congratulations ont he latest addition to your broader family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Brooke, I feel bad not following your blog, I did not know Shane and Natalie had a baby, please tell Shane I send love and smiles to the whole family...Wow, I know my life is upside down, but didn't know this....HUGS

    ReplyDelete