 |
| Brian admiring the tree in 2010, hand behind back and all! |
The other day I asked Brian what he wanted Santa to bring him for Christmas. The answer: "more dinosaurs". What I didn't realise is that I started something. He now talks about Christmas and Santa almost daily. Brian even told Nanny "This is where we will put the Christmas tree in December. Come and I'll show you." I love Brian's enthusiasm for Christmas, he's always had it. Even his first Christmas when he was 6 months old he sat in awe of our tree. And every Christmas since he has known how special his "annual ornament" is, always commenting on some special aspect of it.
I love that Brian's excitement for Christmas has started already. Mine has too. Our first Christmas as a family of four. Can't wait!
Isn't Brian so cute:) I love little ones and their pure delight and excitement for Christmas, it's so very special. I only wish we didn't have to go and buy the presents;) It's already October, can you believe it!!
ReplyDeleteHehe! Amelia and I have totally checked out the decorations already! She asks almost daily if we can buy some tinsel! Love it!
ReplyDeleteBetter get the Christmas shopping ready!!!
ReplyDeleteI think Brian takes after his Dad with his joy for Christmas and looking at your Tree in the picture made me remember me being there when we got it. Oh I hope to see you call in 2012, are you ready for the Mum In-Law...LOL...I'm a better person today Brooke, I'm me...LOL...are you guys ready....@012 Goal is to meet Simon and hug Brian and spend time with the family.... Love you all soooooooo MUCH...xoxoxoox
ReplyDelete