Today we celebrated one week of Brian in underwear. Yes we did actually celebrate, with a big chocolate cookie from The Coffee Club, complete with smarties. I'm so very proud of the little guy (big boy now!), he's had no accidents all week and we have been out almost every day. When he needs to go he comes up to me all excited, counts to 10, fingers and all and says "Mummy, I need to go to the toilet". Then off we run (he runs, I waddle) to the bathroom.
I do have one question for bathroom designers, when installing a little toilet why don't you also lower the basin? We have been contributing to the insane amounts of water all over the floor in public bathrooms this week. I'm pretty sure my Mum had a one arm lift and wash technique, but I'm not trying that while I'm pregnant.
In other big boy news, Brian's bedroom set and bedding is now here. Massive thanks to my brother who dropped everything after an early morning phone call to come and help unload!! The bedding has been washed and dried and is waiting for me to put it on the bed. Saturday will be the big day, delaying a couple of days so that Daddy can be here for the big event! Brian is beyond excited and asks everyday "Where am I sleeping tonight?"
And as for photos we are still waiting for Kevin to do his thing on the Mac so I can finally share some of our 2011 photos with you. Disastrous, I know! In all fairness he's so busy that I forget what he looks like. His month off in July is looking mighty good right about now.
Woo hoo Brian that's so good:) I hope he has lots of fun in his new bed on the weekend. xo
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Brian! What a big boy. My Angus is 3 years and 4 months and we are currently having a battle. But we will get there eventually lol. That huge cookie was a great idea.
ReplyDelete