Kevin sent me a text saying "It sounds like it's a good day for you". He's right, I'm not achieving a lot but I'm loving having my little man with me.
First up I caught the little monkey on top of two plastic boxes stacked on top of each other, about to climb onto his stool that he had fetched from the bathroom and placed on the very top. Where was his Mother?!
We made our first big adventure out of the house in underwear. I know we are long overdue in this department and it's not Brian that has the issue! I packed my bag with a full change of clothes for Brian, spare underwear, a HUGE packet of wipes, a small old towel and a plastic bag - just in case! Turns out I was the only one that didn't have a strong enough bladder to last the couple of hours we were out (and yes, I made it in good time to a bathroom!).
On the way home I was feeling rather naughty and decided I would get a cheeseburger at McDonald's (thank goodness for the drive through). Brian likes to be kept up to date on where we are going next and if you don't tell him the truth he'll pick you up on it. So I told him. And he told me "That's not very healthy for you Mummy".
Well done Brian! We aren't doing so well in this department grrr. Determined to have her out of nappies before baby comes!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you've got your little man looking after you. Great work Brian on keeping dry on your first big trip out! xo
ReplyDelete