Monday, 21 February 2011

Our Little Secret

I've been keeping something from you for a LONG time, but finally no longer:

Yes, we are expecting number 2. Hard to believe with that extremely faint little line. Our new little family member is due on 27th June (Brian's 3rd birthday!! - we could only laugh), meaning that today I'm 22 weeks. And showing every single one of those weeks too!

Here's the little one at 20 weeks:
As with Brian, we did find out the gender but are keeping it a secret. I'm finding keeping that secret harder this time around but we know it's never 100% and we want to be able to share that exciting news when the baby is born.

The scan was perfect so I'm now feeling like all this is really happening. And truth be told we can't wait. I hope to bring you some more pregnancy related posts soon as holding back my thoughts and experiences has not been easy!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Wow that is great news and your scan picture is just gorgeous. <3 <3 <3 Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brooke
    Well congrats on the great news. I am sure that you are so happy to have another baby. Brian will be so happy to have a younger brother (lol) to fight with. It will just take a few years for that to happen. Time to start taking it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brooke, congrats to you and Kevin and Brian, that is sooo exciting and fantastic news.

    Take care, look after yourself and I hear scrapbooking and cardmaking is really really good therapy!!!

    I have loved reading your blog, nice to get to know you a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brooke,
    Laugh as u will about baby number 2 due on Brian's birthday, but just remember, Little K was born on Big K's birthday (14 years apart)! I think Big K is OK with it now though!(3 years on).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete