
1. Frappes, crushes and frozen drinks of any kind as long as they are dairy free and preferably fruity.

Source: Cosmetics & Fragrances
2. L'Occitane Vanilla Parfait Body Cream. They no longer make this stuff so I'm savouring the last little bits left in my 5 year old jar. The smallest amount provides a yummy scent that lasts all day long - in Brisbane heat mind you.
3. Envirosax Greengrocer Series Bag. Probably well over a year ago Kevin walked in the door, after having been to a conference, carrying a bag. As soon as I saw it I was plotting ways to make it mine. I saw the little Envirosax logo on the side and knew the value of this free gift he was given. For some reason or other he let me have it and it's been my bestest friend ever since. The other week I used it to carry home some books and I left them in there for a few days. Oh how I missed that little guy!
If you haven't heard of Envirosax they are pretty awesome bags. They are strong, lightweight and washable. A lot of stores carry the Graphic Series which have some awesome designs, but the real secret, I think is in the Greengrocer Series. The bags in this series are slightly smaller (we are talking less than 3cm in width), but the handle is longer. To me this is important. I find the handle on the Graphic Series is a little too short to be comfortable over my shoulder, especially when full. The Greengrocer Series is just perfect. I place the handles of the bag over the handle on Brian's stroller and go shopping. Like I said, perfect.

No comments:
Post a Comment