Hey Guys Happy Annivasary. wow already 9 years have passed. It was a lovely wedding. It wont be all that long before you will be saying it is your 25th. I hope you get some time to reflect and celebrate.
OMG, Where has thr years gone ??? I wish you two all the best in this 9th year, and how bless you both are to have the joy of expanding your love to a family of four. I hope your day was great and I'm sure there will be many more years of happiness, love, and joy...LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH LOVE MUM
HAPPY 9th Anniversary Brooke & Kevin May you be blessed with many more years of Happiness, Love, and Joy....How blessed you are to expand your love to a family of four. I'll never forget your wedding day, it was so amazing and the food was so yummy. Sending special hugs and love, and I love the beach pictures, Kevin, you need more of those days, Mother knows these things....LOL.... LOVE MUM
Hey Guys Happy Annivasary. wow already 9 years have passed. It was a lovely wedding. It wont be all that long before you will be saying it is your 25th. I hope you get some time to reflect and celebrate.
ReplyDeleteI remember that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo - you look so happy! Happy anniversary.
ReplyDeleteWow! Lovely photo :) Happy Annivasary <3 <3
ReplyDeleteOMG, Where has thr years gone ??? I wish you two all the best in this 9th
ReplyDeleteyear, and how bless you both are to have the joy of expanding your love to a family of four. I hope your day was great and I'm sure there will be many more years of happiness, love, and joy...LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH
LOVE MUM
HAPPY 9th Anniversary Brooke & Kevin
ReplyDeleteMay you be blessed with many more years of Happiness, Love, and Joy....How blessed you are to expand your love to a family of four. I'll never forget your wedding day, it was so amazing and the food was so yummy.
Sending special hugs and love, and I love the beach pictures, Kevin, you need more of those days, Mother knows these things....LOL....
LOVE MUM
Well as you can see, I sent double the wishes..lol...did not see it take the first time, Oh well love you all, Mum
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to both of you. Beautiful photo of the two of you. xo
ReplyDelete