Yes I'm insanely behind on everything right now. Let's not even mention the other blog!
On a positive note though I started a new routine this week and it's working wonderfully (3 days in that is). I've left a few big holes in my schedule to chop and change things around a bit but I'm finding my days are working much better. I've almost found the old me that loved being forced to get up early and walk to the train on those cold winter mornings. And I've even been early for a couple of get-togethers!
I've also been wanting to reply to your question Rebecca, "How are you finding the (365) project so far?"
As is evidenced by my lack of posts there lately I'm extremely behind and struggling a lot. I feel I owe it to each and every person to give my all to their post but the fact is you don't feel happy and positive every single day. In hindsight I should have committed to the project a lot earlier and pre-written a bunch of posts. The reality is that I don't have a spare hour or two each day to write the posts. I'm feeling so disorganised about that blog that it's a little bewildering. I'm hoping that one day soon I can sit down for most of the day and get on top of it.
Aww dont worry about your project 365. It is totally understandable :) as long as you are documenting some photos throughout the year then that is the main thing :)
ReplyDelete