This is an old photo of Brian, as we can't find the camera cable - and we have two of them! Unfortunately we have no light in the office so searching at night is not a good idea. I'll add it to my agenda for tomorrow, after all the washing, etc.
The photo was taken three weeks ago. Brian is so much bigger and fuller now I'm sure you wouldn't believe it. We have discovered that he looks really good in red - and if you wear it he follows you everywhere with his eyes.
Brian is now smiling a lot more, he is playing with toys, he is awake more and he's been on a lot of adventures lately as his Grandpa and Nana are visiting.
You'll just have to imagine the following photos:
- all 5 of us at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, narrowly escaping being eaten by a snake!
- eating Yatala pies
- visiting the Rocklea Markets
- eating GIANT GERMAN sausages
- going to the Grand View Hotel, Aurelle winning at the pokies, Marilyn and Kevin's HUGE seafood platter
- wine tasting courtesy of my parents, and apparently the nice guy at Dan Murphy's
- 12 people, including a screaming Brian at Wagamama for lunch
- Kevin The Photographer at the Botanic Gardens, did I ever mention he's a perfectionist?
- The Lord of The Rings Movie Marathon
- Cheap Tuesday at Dominos Pizza
- A ride on the ferris wheel at South Bank
- one very sick coughing Brooke
- the ALL DAY breakfast (10am til 4pm)
We have all had a great time these past two weeks and I'm sure we have more to come. It's pretty obvious that most of the fun has revolved around food - I'm not complaining, but my pants are!
More photos when we find the cable and maybe a video (yes Darlene, a video...hehe) once I figure it out.
In other exciting news I have my first ever Tupperware order coming soon...can't wait!
Hey Brooke!! You guys sound like you have been really busy!! Thanks for the update :)..... and looking forward to seeing the pics and of course the video (WOOT WOOT).
ReplyDeleteEven from Brian's pic you posted you can definitely see how quickly Brian is growing!!!
**So what Tupperware items are you getting? Very exciting!!! They have some really good items for baby food as well.... I haven't bought any yet ~ but maybe one day lol.
Take care and hope you're feeling better these days.
Lots of love from Canada.
Darlene, Jeremy & Peyton xxoo
Hi Brooke, more food friday, look forward to seeing you then. Perhaps they have a nice vegetarian dish. Good to see you have time for your blog.
ReplyDeleteCamera cables found - they were both behind the laptop screen...oops!
ReplyDeleteAnd there will be no vegetarian meals in sight, unless it's a yummy dessert!