Wednesday, 27 August 2008

Wrapid Wednesday



Moo Boy and Mona Moo
This is top secret info - when Brian was born I didn't quite see him as a "Brian" yet. But for some reason "Briany Moo" seemed to fit, so I secretly called him Briany Moo. Brian was lucky enough to receive Mona The Cow last night - very good choice Mechelle, Peter and Matt - thank you! Aren't they both cute? Not too sure who has the wider eyes? P.S. Only I'm allowed to call him Moo Boy, OK? - Mummy privilege!




Shaving Cream = $58.54
Kevin needed more shaving cream and hates the stuff they have in Australia. We went to trusty old USA Foods in Melbourne (via the net of course) and HAD to buy a few other things to make the postage worth it - or at least that's what we are telling ourselves. Most of it is gone now...yummo! Kevin is still enjoying the most expensive breakfast he will ever have....imported Life cereal.


- Needed a word meaning quickly that started with W, the above is the best I could come up with.
- Brian has been smiling for a little while now. It's great to see his little face light up. Dad asked me if he was smiling at me when I went in to wake him up. I said no, but that very night he started doing it.
- Brian is huge now! He is growing fast and fattening up nicely. No worries now about him feeding.
- Injections on Friday. Not sure if Mummy needs moral support, will try going alone.
- Need to buy more clothes for Brian. 00000 is now too small. Don't want to get too many 0000 as Brian is growing so "wrapidly" that they wont last long.
- Only 5 more sleeps until Brian meets his Canadian Grandparents.
- My brother has spent the last few days with us helping out, organising, etc. It's great as we HAVE to work when he's here even if we are walking zombies. And we have eaten total crap while he's been here....yummo.
- We finally scored some items we had been looking for everywhere! The best was Brian's rocker. We had one on order originally, unfortunately it was from the most incompetent baby store in Brisbane and three months later we cancelled the order as it still hadn't arrived. The item is no longer being made, but we found it!
- Last night Brian met Peter. Brian couldn't take his eyes off him, he was so entertained. Thanks Mechelle, Peter and Matt for the awesome pressies. Love Mona and I wish I had those books when I was little, total aussie classics. Thanks Peter for taking time out of your busy schedule to meet Brian.

4 comments:

  1. go the cowboy..........
    Moo Moo Moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!!! What a cutie!! And love the nickname. Thanks for the card... super cute picture. I can't believe how fast he is growing!! **A heads up with the shots... I did worse then Peyton on her first needles. I ended up nursing her which calmed her down and she barely cried. They get better as they get older. I also gave her Tylenol 30 minutes before hand (doctors recommendation) and that seemed to help to.

    Haven't seen many pics of you lately... you'll have to take some with Moo Boy... aka Briany Moo lol.. sorry "Brian". I think that's such a cute nickname. **Something to keep for his wedding some day lol.

    Be sure to keep us posted with pics... its so hard not being able to see the little man. We think about him (and you guys too) all the time. Don't forget you can post your videos on TaiterTube anytime (LOL).

    Take care xxoo
    Darlene, Jeremy & Peyton

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: Yes I am a total geek and love reading your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassidy & I are so delighted for you guys!

    Brian could not be any cuter if he tried!!! He is such a little doll and those big eyes are just precious.

    Take Care of each other!

    Congrats to you all

    Crystal, Cassidy & Gavyn

    ReplyDelete