It appears that some people out there are organised enough to be thinking about Christmas, I'm so far from that category that I'm not even organised enough to be thinking about tomorrow!
So in an attempt to feel like I'm going along smoothly today's post is dedicated to Christmas traditions. This will be Brian's first Christmas and we want to make it (and the many more to come) very special.
I'm after ideas for things we can do to make this Christmas memorable. What traditions do you have?
Next post will include some of our traditions....apparently I'm typing too loudly to continue tonight.
**Are you or Kevin laughing at me yet? HAHA!! Yes I love checking out your updates lol.
ReplyDeleteTraditions are huge!! We are in the same boat with Peyton -this being her first Christmas. I'm definitely doing the photo shot with the mall Santa (I think that will be a tradition until she's old enough not to sit in his lap haha). Christmas seems so far away -but you're right... shops have Christmas items up on display... have to start thinking about it. I'm not a baker... but I'd like to start baking sweets for Christmas and to leave out for Santa along with some carrots. Keep me posted on what you guys will be doing. I have a couple of Christmas outfits for Peyton already so we'll be having a Christmas photo shot of her.... So much to think about.
Take care!!!
xxoo Darlene