Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Ten For Tuesday On Wednesday




1. I have so many posts and no time to post them....we will get there one day!
2. Kevin was so hungry tonight that he actually agreed to eat tuna cakes.
3. Brian is asleep.....SSSHHHHHH!
4. I'm looking forward to being able to wear real clothes again.
5. It definitely feels like winter.......but ice cream still sounds like a good idea.
6. I have successfully eaten the three food items that I was craving and couldn't have while pregnant. They were sushi, cheese burger and meat lovers pizza.
7. I have had to be very patient with things lately. It takes a few goes to get a happy Brian. We had to try the pram a few different ways before he would go in there without a blood curdling scream. We can now actually strap him in, which is obviously a necessity for safety. We are still working on the Baby Bjorn.
8. I totally have a craving for a lime milkshake or even thickshake. I'm officially back on dairy after my trial off it to see if it affected Brian through my breast milk. It didn't seem to have an effect and the Doctor says it's way more important for me to get my calcium, so bring on that milk shake!
9. Breast feeding women and those that have tried it deserve a medal.
10. Can't wait to take a photo of my watch at 8:08am and 8 seconds on 8th August 2008. Also really looking forward to the Olympics this year.

3 comments:

  1. Tuna Cakes??? Hmm, hope they taste better then they sound lol. So how's baby Brian doing? Is he a crier and a fussy baby like his cousin Peyton?? At this very moment I am trying to put her down for a nap and she is crying hysterically... its soo sad.
    So glad you got the package (finally!!).
    Take care and give extra hugs & kisses to baby Brian from the Taits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. **Be sure to ad videos of Brian on our TaiterTube ;). We'd love to see him in action. We have posted soo many videos of Peyton -hope you like.

    Lots of love,
    Darlene Jeremy & Peyton

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngratulations on your adorable son!! He is so sweet and tiny. Your post reminded me of those early months of breastfeeding.... I had forgotten about not being able to eat dairy foods! It was quite a few months before I could drink milk and not have Drew screaming his head off. Hang in there, it does get MUCH easier.

    ReplyDelete