Tuesday, 8 July 2008

The Adventures of Brian X!


Apparently the shed is the place for "secret men's business" and my Dad had been waiting patiently all day to let Brian in on all the secrets.

Somebody was still asleep for their bath last night. Somehow though Brian managed to keep moving his arm and putting bubbles in his face. He drank quite a few of them too!

I actually managed to get a little sleep last night. Brian has generally been able to eat and then sleep for almost 4 hours for one half of the day and then feed and scream and be generally unsettled for the other half. Last night we made the transition from the screaming being in the middle of the night to being all day today....yay for me!

1 comment:

  1. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!! I want to hold baby Brian!! So not fair!!! (I'm so pouting right now. Be sure to give him extra hugs & kisses from the Tait family!

    He looks sooo cute I just want to eat him up!!!! Brooke- you're doing good if you can get 4 hrs of sleep, not that the screaming is all that fun!! It took us almost a month to switch Peyton's schedule -she would sleep/nap during the day and be awake (aka scream & cry) all night. Sounds like things are coming together.

    Love looking at the pictures and reading the posts!! Please keep them coming (but we could always see more!!). Take care and hope you are doing well these days.
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete