Sunday, 2 March 2008

Six For Sunday



1. Today we brushed the 3 month old dust off Christmas presents for my brother and his family. It's been ages since we last saw them and today we were finally able to give them their presents. My niece, actually, both of them and my nephew have grown a lot. The above photo is of Kirra, Kevin and I when she was only one day old in October last year.

2. I wont be able to post again for a couple of weeks as I wont have a computer, or at least one that lets me access blogger.

3. Our Ikea visit proved successful, the second time around. We came home with a total of 7 bookcases and one big entertainment unit to make up our two big wall units. Will post pics when it's all done. The lounge room is finished, in terms of assembling the furniture, still a lot of decorating to do. It's kind of exciting because we have been living like uni students with ancient and free furniture for the past few years.

4. Haven't done our anniversary dinner yet. Will happen in a couple of weeks and I'm really looking forward to it. We plan to watch a movie and eat a 1kg box of roses on the same day as our dinner out. (The 1kg box was the BIGGEST box I could find!)

5. I cant wait until the clearance sale at my work ends. All I have done the past 10 or so days at work is ferry clearance stock to the front of the store and price it. We have some awesome bargains, a lot is under cost, obviously there is no better deal than below cost.

6. I had a salad sandwich today. You have know idea how good it tasted. I've been craving a ham and salad sandwich with Kraft singles cheese for a while now. Of course I had to skip the ham, but the cheese, tomato, beetroot and onion was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment