Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Woo Hoo!....We Have Pictures



This is us 6 years ago....weren't we little and thin!

And that is all Mr. Blogger will let us do today. Got to hang out the washing before bed, did I mention my new "maternity" bedtime of 8:30pm? It comes around really quickly.

4 comments:

  1. after 6 years you still look good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been six years already!! So much has happened over the past couple of years, and now you both are going to be parents!! Where are your belly pics??? You must have atleast one (knowing Kevin with his picture taking).

    Wishing you both all the best!!
    Much love,
    Darlene, Jeremy and Peyton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Brooke!
    my name is Lauren i have been seeing your cousin Cameron for the last 6yrs! We obviously have never meet, but i had to call your father today to find out (Uncle) Bill's ph no: so cameron can call him, and let him know of our wonderful news. Which i heard from your father its the same news! he told me you are due to have a Baby in July, same as us!your father told me to get onto this site to say g'day. now that i have i will tell Cameron all about whats happened, i'll get on later tonight for him to leave a message too. well i hope your prenancy is going as good as mine. we will have to exchange stories! and if we are ever up there visiting my family or yours we will have to catch up! All the very best, Hope to talk soon.
    Cameron & Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren,

    Sorry about not replying. I actually did post a comment earlier in the week, but for some reason it never came up and I only noticed it tonight.

    I was trying to remember the last time I saw Cameron. I'm not sure if it was at a dinner with Wilbur (sorry, it's all i've ever called him - my brother actually thought that was his name!), Sarah and family. Or it could have been at Nan and Pop's house. I do however remember a park somewhere in Victoria. I was so young all I remember was the slide and that I was wearing my favourite blue shoes, and weird pants!

    Anyway, I hope this comment posts this time. Please send me an email at smallerthanariver@gmail.com and we can talk more if you like.

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete