
Sorry, but the above picture has no relevance except for that it's in the baby theme. I was really looking forward to bringing you a post "hot off the press". Pics of our baby. But I can't figure out how to get them on here. I can view them from the CD, I can even copy them, but you can't see them as you need the program to open them up. Needless to say that will be a job for Kevin sometime tonight.
This may be obvious from the above situation, I am totally losing my brain. My job involves co-ordination, usually I can rattle off 100 things I need people to do but lately words like "...um...hmmm...I have no idea..." are frequenting my vocabulary.
And today, as Kevin will never let me forget, I lost my train pass. We were going through the gates to exit the station and I put my hand in the pocket the train pass is always in and it wasn't there. I pulled stuff out of my bag and it was no where. I was starting to panic as we had an appointment in 20 mins that I had taken the day off work for and there was no way we could miss it. Of course the first thing I tell the guy is that I have no money. He proceeds to tell me that when someone tells him they have no money it's an instant $150 fine. Yay.
What the guy didn't know is that by no money I meant I had no cash except for $1.10 on me. Kevin and I don't carry cash, which can make problems like this difficult. However there was an ATM near by if all else failed. Anyway, the guy let me through, we totally used the pregnancy as an excuse! So I take about 3 steps outside the gates and think "hmm..where is my diary, it's usually in my bag and it's missing too!" Then I decide to open the BIG ZIP POCKET in my bag that has been staring at me the whole time. And guess what's in there my diary and my train ticket! We did the right thing and went back and showed the guard. Even he knows I'm losing it!!
For your reference, my bag has 2 velcro pockets and one huge big zip pocket (that's where I keep all the important stuff like wallet, diary, etc.) So it appears if it's behind a zipper it just doesn't exist.
Then we can continue onto how I didn't see a huge outdoor table from Santa (apparently he can deliver a few days early), despite accidently touching it. Owh boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment