Wednesday, 2 January 2008



Because every post MUST have a picture I decided to start with the picture and then create the post.

This was taken Christmas 2006 at my parents-in-law's place in Canada. Marilyn (MIL) has an awesome Christmas set up and I think this is my favourite part. She has a little village of these houses and shops. I think what I like most is the atmosphere it creates and it even gets better at night. I hope to have a village like this one day but I know they are expensive. I've checked out a few at Myer in the sales and they are all more than $100. It's not a reality right now, so next year I plan on getting a couple of pictures printed and framing them as part of my Christmas display. Then I can just sit and watch in awe.

Next up:


I can't wait to see this. I've really been in the "wanting to spend the day snug watching a movie and eating crap" mood lately. I even ventured into JB Hi Fi the other day WITHOUT KEVIN. I'm not even sure if that is possible. I did pick up a DVD (at Target) but it's not for me, it's a present, so I can't watch it. And I can't talk about it as it's a PRESENT!

We are planning on seeing Alvin and The Chipmunks on Saturday. It comes out on the 3rd here so it will be the first weekend it's out. Saturday is shaping up to be a pretty fun day as I'll be getting tickets - free tickets (which makes it so much better) to go see the basketball. Now I never get anything from my work, except a box of Roses at Christmas so this is better than winning the lotto. The only other time I've seen a basketball game it was really fun, so I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment