Remember this?
Last night I got them for $50! They were on sale for $132 over Christmas, but due to budget changes because of the baby they were definately a no go. We had just come out of the supermarket (buying lollies for our movie) and I decided to check out what price they had on the shoes. We went in and Kevin thought they were $50 off and I thought it was maybe $50 cashback or something, but no, they were $50.
The deal was cash only. Kevin went to the ATM to take $50 off our grocery account, there wasn't that much in there. Owh no. I asked the guy if it was possible to put them on credit and he said "I don't see why not"...woo hoo.
Now the question is can I sleep in them?
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
ReplyDeleteHello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
ReplyDelete