
Something weird is going on with me and the number 239. It's the price of the "really expensive" shoes I want and it's the price of the "really expensive" metal tree candle holder that I have to own. I wish I could find a picture of the tree as the way it looks does way more justice than the price tag. It's really quite awesome. Sorry, no pic though.
So really I'm just waiting for someone else to tell me "it's $239". A little scared in the waiting for this number to pop up for the third time. It has to and it does come in threes right?!?!
In other news I spent a whole $20 the other weekend on a few Halloween decorations. Why is it that the $2 jumping spider, and the $2 flickering pumpkin are my favourites? Let's hope I can save some lollies incase someone actually turns up tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment