
Ok, ok, so blogging is not really agreeing with me. One day when I actually give someone the address of this place I may be a little more inspired to continue. Hmm.
Thoughts of late are focused on Halloween and pumpkins. Here's my dilema. Most blogs I read are American. Everyone is in the Halloween and Fall spirit. Starbucks even has their Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino® Blended Coffee, which I'm so jealous of. Somehow our Blackberry Green Tea Frappuccino® Blended Creme just doesn't cut the mustard. Don't get me wrong the Green Tea is good - just not the blackberry part.


Anyway, I feel like I shouldn't be into all this harvest sprit, as here it's Spring. I guess that making the seasons very commerical is really working. Even the scrapbook supplies are all Halloween and Fall related. Spring just seems so a couple of seasons ago. I am however feeling very grateful that Christmas is coming both here and in America, fancy that. At least the Christmas spirit will be working in my favour. But I guess that starts another issue we don't want to get into Summer VS Winter.
If I'm missing in action for another few months, which I may well be, let's all just hope I'm in America or Canada really living WITH the seasons! Evil grin at my husband that really will be there in the coming months. *too jealous*
Good to see your back and have not forgotten how to type
ReplyDelete