Sunday, 18 February 2007

Orangey Goodness




Finally....last night I got my hands on some of this orangey goodness that is Fanta. It had been WAY too long, way way too long. I've been needing it (yes needing it) for at least 3 weeks now. It has been on sale at the grocery store for around the 3 week mark, but everytime I went - sold out. And yesterday, there it was, just sitting there on the shelf and it was soooo mine! Owh sooo good!

Needless to say I'm having more tonight...yay me. And to go with it:



...Aussie Burgers. I had another craving...for a burger with the lot. You know the kind, the kind you had when you were little, the kind that were bigger than your entire head, the kind that were so big you didn't know where to start, the kind that just had everything on them, the kind that were and still are just soooo good.

So that's my night...just me my Fanta and my Aussie Burger and my hubby, his Fanta and his Aussie Burger. Yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment