
It's always hard when you try to learn how to use a new computer program. I've just started mucking around with iPhoto and while it's really easy to use, the fact that I have to teach myself how to use it is really making me appreciate the programs I've been taught how to use. In uni I did a program involving Photoshop. I didn't really think at the time how awesome it was for someone to SHOW me how to use it. Do you have any idea how much easier that is than pressing "help" every two seconds? I need an iPhoto genius just to give me a quick run down. I was trying to edit a few photos the other day and I couldn't figure out why everytime I made a change to my photo, which I had copied into a seperate album, it changed my original. Well, today I learned how to duplicate. I'm not sure how happy my husband is going to be with even more photos on this computer now, but at least I didn't delete any like the other day...oops.
This is also making me grateful for being taught how to touch type while in high school. All of those hours sitting there typing asdf, asdf, asdf. It really sucked at the time but it's one of those skills that you can easily take for granted. I met a guy the other day that can't touch type. He does the finger pecking thing. He had just picked up this pack of keyboard genie stickers which is supposed to help you improve your typing. I really hope that's it working for him.
Above are a couple of cards which I made ages ago, but have been able to edit today for you on iPhoto. Hopefully more to come someday soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment