| At age 2 you also notice the detail: like the Piston Cup on your shirt. You know more about it than Doc Hudson. |
I'm pretty much besotted with this age right now. 'Two' was very nearly my 2014 One Little Word. Seriously. I love everything about it: the cuteness, the conversations, the muddled up words (like grilliant), the facial expressions. I admire: the ability to run and run and run, the way a two year old can squat like it's the easiest thing in the world and then move around like that for ages, the play (and how 'play' is their job and they are 'grilliant' at their job), the way they brighten everyone and everything in sight. I'm convinced we should round up the world's two year olds and make them stand up comedians and in their off time they can visit aged care facilities and hospitals and spread their magic around; I'm pretty sure it cures illness.
No comments:
Post a Comment