Sunday, 10 November 2013

Hello November

The days, weeks and months continue to speed up around here.  November is proving to be super busy:
Keeping secrets as I work on a project with a fast approaching deadline.

Adventuring to the park more often.

Hiding the disaster that is my house while I drop the ball in some areas to keep them up in others.  Balance is sometimes imbalance.

Shopping often.  Not because I can but because it's the season.  Most of it window shopping.  Or photo shopping?  I'm taking snaps of everything I want or like or think will be a good idea for someone.  It's helping me keep track of where I've been and what I've seen and I'm using apps to record locations and prices.  Hello modern technology.

Filling up the weekends.  This one is a much needed at home vege out/catch up.  The next ones will be filled with all kinds of Christmas, swimming and family adventures.

Acclimatising to our new routine that includes a busy week.  Loving our at home afternoons and making the away ones work by tweaking dinners and my days.

Loving the feel of this season.

Marvelling at how much my boy has achieved this year.  He can now read and write.  It's a long way.  This first year of schooling is simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment