Thursday, 5 September 2013

Hello September

100% not ready for you September.  My calendar is just barely turned over (several days late).

Replying yes to a couple of birthday invitations.  Excited to bring back that fun in small amounts.

Scheduling, planning and becoming excited about a couple of school events this month.

Planning mostly for it to be a normal month with a few changes thrown in.  Healthier changes planned on the food and activity/exercise front.  Around the house I'm planning to do more and rest/waste less.

Scheming for a family get together.  Two years ago we planned a rice paper roll dinner with my brother and his girlfriend.  We ended up putting it on hold when they found out they were expecting a baby.  Sammy is well and truly here and I'm pretty sure we need to do that now.

Booking in a dinner with my Mum's group friends.  These things are always well deserved and required!

In all just taking this month slowly as it comes.  At least that's what I'll pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment