Here is one of the videos of my Pa from that day. I've chosen not to show that exact video I was talking about, it's taken in their front yard and shows their house in all it's magical Melbourne glory and it also shows their house number. I know you get it.
Wednesday, 28 August 2013
Found
That movie, the one of my Pa in the front yard of his home when we first introduced Brian to him, I watched it today. I got emotional. It's a great reminder, the power of memory keeping, the power of taking photos, the power of video, the power of making it accessible. I have video of both of my Grandfathers and it's an absolute treasure. Mostly, seeing them, the way they move and hearing them. It's wonderful.
Here is one of the videos of my Pa from that day. I've chosen not to show that exact video I was talking about, it's taken in their front yard and shows their house in all it's magical Melbourne glory and it also shows their house number. I know you get it.
Here is one of the videos of my Pa from that day. I've chosen not to show that exact video I was talking about, it's taken in their front yard and shows their house in all it's magical Melbourne glory and it also shows their house number. I know you get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment