Thursday, 21 February 2013

Ten on Thursday ...

... because I'm really missing writing blog posts and I don't have time for the ones I want to write.

  1. I've done a tonne of cooking this week.  Mostly for school lunchboxes.  All yummy.  Happy to be finding some new recipes and opening up my cookbooks instead of searching online.
  2. Really, really missing writing blog posts.  There is a certain therapy about them that I need to stay balanced!
  3. Best get my act together next week to achieve my 'get December Daily done by end of Feb' goal.  Just a little more printing of journal cards, a bit of writing and some embellishing to go.
  4. Loving playing with Simon.  His words are amazing.  (He just said "awesome", bless his heart!)  Also loving his squishy babyness.  I admire it as much as I can.
  5. Very proud of my other boy this week.  The one who I've been able to pick up from school completely normal.  The last couple of weeks I thought I was picking up a strange, crazy, crazy child!
  6. Pizza is set for dinner tomorrow night.  I have a date with Brian to make the base and we have agreed on a half and half pizza.  Because he and I want Hawaiian.  Kevin and savoury pineapple do not go together!
  7. Seeing the need to schedule out the next couple of weeks.  I've got a couple of vouchers that need to be used in the city and their expiry is fast approaching!
  8. Searching for the most awesome 5th birthday gift for one of Brian's friends.  We are probably over thoughtful when it comes to gifts and so I can't help but obsess over it.
  9. Living my One Little Word tomorrow.  More on that soon.
  10. I have a strange urge to scrub (literally on hands and knees) my kitchen floor.  I'm headed there now.
  11. (Yes, one extra):
Grateful for a boy that brings home books relevant to the
upcoming season.  We like to start the excitement early round here!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Easter and for Clifford books (my favourite when I was a kid!) Kate xxoo

    ReplyDelete