These are puffy little stickers designed for layering and the best bit is that they are reusable. Make a mistake? Just peel it up and place it down again. Because of this feature and because they are pretty fun and funky I let Brian make the next few while I jumped on the net to see where I could get some more. A few emails later and I found out that they aren't available in Australia (except at Aldi for that one week only) as they are made for the American market. An Aussie company making awesome stuff and we can't have any?! = (
Needless to say the stickers became mine again and Brian wasn't allowed to make anymore cards with them, I had to reserve that privilege for myself:
At least Brian (age 4) knows the drill:
One of his own creations using the stickers I bought, hoping they would be reusable. They weren't. Brian refused to give the card to me until he had taken his own photo of it. Yep, he's mine.
How cool are they but how weird that you can't buy them here and they are made by an Australian company.... I often use stickers these days usually for the year of the birthday boy/girl so quick and easy. I love how Brian loves to have photos of his creations too, they watch us all the time don't they. xx
ReplyDelete