I'm ready. I have new goals, new focus and a new outlook. I'm ready to get started and I'm ready to continue. My life, my family, my friends, living, documenting, treasuring, enjoying, being, and anything else that comes my way.
First of all I'm ready to see myself in photos, and love them. I think most of us struggle with looking at photos of ourselves. But the reality is that although we don't see ourselves from the outside often (we don't have many mirrors here) the ones we love, and everyone else see our face daily. This is who we are and quite frankly I'm happy that I'm in the pictures too. So with that, here we are, causing some craziness on the train ride home from the city, December 21st. I love this:


These photos are great! Happy New Year! It's a big year for us . . . are you guys ready for PREP????
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year You're all looking full of beans!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Brooke!! LOVE THIS PHOTO!! So glad you got in there, it's a good thing to do that more often. I've gotten better about it since doing Ali's WITL. I'm home all day alone so I had to figure it out and just DO IT!! This way I show more of what I do and me in my pages and the kids like that.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with all your dreams/goals this year. Thanks for the comment on my PL, I like the forthnight idea too. Will keep you posted!
Lovely photos, Brooke! You look so happy :) Kate
ReplyDelete