Sometimes I wonder what they will remember. The kids, that is.
This photo was from a family outing over a month ago. It, the service and food, wasn't as expected but as I look back over the photos we took I smile at the 4 of us together. Chatting, having fun and indulging.
This past week the kids and I were out over lunch. Actually, it was about 2pm when we finally had lunch. We tried Mexican and enjoyed it. But again it was the experience of something new, something exciting and doing something out of our norm that made it memorable.
I wonder if it is these outings, the pyjama days at home or a mix of both that they will remember. And I wonder how their memory will vary from my own.

I always wonder the same thing for Peyton and Kayla. I remember more from 3 - 7 yrs old then I do later years of my life. I think the early years influence your personality and character than any other.
ReplyDeleteI often wonder that too. I hope it's all of those good times, the little fun things you do with them that they look back on fondly. I know my two remember back till they were quite little I think for Miss 8 it was when she was around three and our trip to Perth, the photos we take too often jog their memories. :)
ReplyDelete