Yes, I'm quite behind. Most of my current photos are still on the camera. When it's full with such precious data and I leave the house without it I hide it behind the scales in the pantry. Cause that's the safe place right?! I desperately need to graduate from the "downloading photos to the desktop" school. Sadly, I'm not quite sure when the classes begin!
So, over a month ago... I did a little crafting. Trying my hardest to catch up on a class that I signed up for in the midst of Christmas madness. I crafted that day, but my best piece of work was documenting how little people like to copy what we do. I love that.
Brian and I ended up having a crafting day. In our own little happy worlds, creating. Thankfully we were a couple of rooms apart because it's a little more peaceful when he's busy too. (He loves to talk!) The banana stickers are scratch and sniff. Awesomeness in all it's glory. I've since added Coke scratch and sniff stickers to my collection. All the men in my family will be getting one on their birthday cards this year. Or next, if this year's has already past. Are you excited?


I just love crafting days and yes I have one big talker here in Miss 8, she loves to have a chat:) I love scratch and sniff stickers too especially the chocolate ones the girls have and the bubble gum ones too;)
ReplyDelete