I've got 15 minutes to spare as I sit here with my 3 month old asleep in my arms. The 3 year old is fast asleep after insisting on having "breakfast" for dinner and then when he was done he insisted that he didn't have dinner (he had breakfast) and he now wanted it (dinner). I on the other hand am waiting for my scheduled pizza delivery to arrive at 8:30pm, just after Simon's next feed time ($24 for 3 pizzas on a Saturday), owh how I wish I had added in that Cola drink. I'm also waiting for my hubby to return home from work, hopefully around 9:30pm. He has an assignment due and has spent the day locked up at work, literally taped in as painters refreshed the walls around him. Can you imagine his paint fume headache? Kinda like my "just scraping by, need caffeine (and I don't usually drink the stuff)" headache!
I have been trying desperately to get up a 3 month old post on Simon. We have been plagued by illness since our return from Melbourne (in JULY!), our latest a bout of gastro that has taken each of us over 5 days to recover. So that's where I am and where I've been. Back soon!
Oh no Brooke that's not good at all. I hope that things have been better this week and that your hubby has been able to spend a bit more time at home. Take care. xo
ReplyDelete