We have other historic moments recorded via photos of the TV:
There was President Obama's inauguration:
![]() |
| January 2009 |
![]() |
| February 2010 And no, we don't usually wear Christmas shirts all year round! |
![]() |
| December 2010 |
![]() |
| 24th December 2010 |
Clearly the royal wedding will be a bigger moment in time. I hope that in future royal historic moments Brian will be able to look back and see a picture of his little self in front of the wedding. I was 6 months old when Prince Charles and Diana married. I can only wonder what we were doing that day, what my parent's TV looked like and what nick nacks they had in the lounge room.




I totally went in the lottery for Oprah, and failed. SAD. I shall be watching the wedding though!
ReplyDeleteI hope all of you enjoyed watching the wedding, we all sat down eagerly watching. Didn't she look beautiful? I hope you are enjoying the long weekend. xo
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat idea, Brooke! I think you're right about how neat it will be for him to look back in 20 years and see photos of himself witnessing important/memorable moments in history.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your pregnancy! I was so happy to hear that! :)
I very much enjoyed the wedding also, it was a real feel-good moment to have something as significant as that go over so well and successfully. It was impressive.