Hi,
Just a quick check in. We have a really busy week this week so posts might be few and far between. I'm still dying to bring you some pictures and was hoping to do that this week, but it might have to wait til the Easter break.
Finding it much harder to deal with long days as the pregnancy progresses. Yesterday we had to do a trip to the shopping centre in two parts - a morning and afternoon/evening session. Thank goodness Brian is up for it.
We had a fair bit of rain yesterday so it was time to break out Brian's new shower proof jacket. He loved it, taking it off each time we left a shop and on again for outdoors. At one point I parked in a HUGE puddle and just stood there getting wet myself watching him jump and splash to his hearts content! Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me, but it was a priceless childhood moment.
Be back as soon as I can.
Brooke
That sounds like heaps of fun, I'm sure he'll want to get that rain coat out again then you'll be able to get a picture of him, sounds very cute. xo
ReplyDelete