Monday, 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Us as little babies back in 1999.

Happy Valentine's Day Kevin!

I thought you might like to hear 14 reasons why I love you:

  1. Quite simply, we just click.
  2. You are always so welcoming of Brian, even when you are busy with work. I admire that.
  3. The guidance you give is the light I can't always see.
  4. Most days you think your budget is tough, but it's so right for us and our family. We've come so far.
  5. You are just as willing for those sweet treats as I am. I loved it the other week when I said I felt like ice cream and you had this grin on your face. For those reading, while I was out Kevin ran outside to the Home Ice Cream van and stocked us up! I think we are on the same wavelength.
  6. You are a wonderful Daddy to Brian. I can't fathom how much we love our little man.
  7. I love that you are smart. Reading the news and then every forum known to man on every subject imaginable doesn't sound geeky to me. I love that your knowledge is so complete and diverse and that you love to learn.
  8. I love (and miss) watching movies with you. I'm not sure if it was your plan to get me hooked on action movies just so you didn't have to watch chick flicks. In any case I'm glad you did.
  9. I love how we think along the same lines in so many ways. Example: getting Brian's bed. We both want it to be a one off quality purchase.
  10. I love the research you do. I trust you completely to make decisions on purchases, etc. because I know the research you do means you know more than the manufacturer. I love how you weigh up the options and make the best choice for us.
  11. I love how comfortable you are with my family. If Dad was writing this he would have to mention how he's shaped you into the best ever (expensive) wine drinker and that you are that comfortable at their house that you nap EVERY TIME we are there. There is no greater feeling than a big happy family.
  12. I love how we made the best little man in the world. He has so many of your attributes and I love to see them in him, and yes that includes your thumbs on his little hands.
  13. I love that I can sway you ever so slightly. I'm so very grateful that you realised the need for us to getaway the other week. I love that you made it happen and it was wonderful.
  14. I love that you are you and that you are my everything.
Happy Valentines Day Babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment